They say to accentuate your best assets. So you don’t want to forget to make your cleavage look it’s best! With the proper attention you can show off “the girls” in a flirty yet sophisticated manner that gets you noticed. In addition to a great fitting bra, below are a a few tips to make your cleavage look fabulous:
1) Sparkle creams and powders – there are a number of options you have in the market when looking for the right sparkle creams and powders that can be applied on the decolletage to give it that incredible shimmering look.
2) Bronzers– this is another incredible option when you are looking to achieve an incredible tan on your cleavage area. Make sure you select a quality one and follow instructions so as to get perfect results. Choose a powder bronzer that is slightly darker than your skin tone. The create a v-shape in between the breasts. Blot the area and blend for a more natural look.
3) Highlighter – you can also achieve a beautiful decolletage by using an illuminating product. Apply the highlighter over the cleavage area, then set it with powder. Be cautious when choosing the shade color so that it looks natural.
4) Perfume – adding a dot of your favorite perfume in between your cleavage will add a little spice for anyone who gets close enough to notice.
5) Using sunblock – Your chest can really take a beating from the sun when it’s exposed in the summer. While applying sunblock to the rest of your body, don’t forget to cover the cleavage area to make sure that it does not suffer from the damaging effects of the sun. This is one of the ways to ensure that you rock a gorgeous cleavage.
6) Preventing acne- no one wants a cleavage that is decorated with small spots of pimples and acne. Use a body wash with benzoyl peroxide to zap any dirt and bacteria. Regular care will clear up any breakouts show you can display your beautiful decolletage with confidence.
7) Anti-aging serum– As you grow older, you skin loses firmness. This is where anti-aging serums come in to firm unsightly wrinkles and make the skin look younger and more eye catching decolletage.
8) Microderm abrasion– If your skin is looking tan and leathery a microderm abrasion treatment can give skin that “fresh” look. This is one of the skin care techniques that most superstars from Hollywood to achieve skin that looks simply incredible. It can be used for your cleavage area since it works by buffing away the skin’s outer layer. This helps to replace the work out skin cells with new and healthy ones that cause the skin to radiate.
9) Age Spot Remover – If your cleavage has brown spots, consider using an anti-age spot cream. This can remove signs of aging and give your decolletage a more youthful appearance.
Hope you enjoy these beauty tips!
For beauty, makeup, hair ideas and more, call us at 630-673-0052 to setup an appointment at Visions for the Art of Hair. We want to help you look your best.