Reasons to choose Suntegrity:
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Offers Great Protection
- Antioxidant Packed and much much more.
Dew Puff-Pure plant fiber sponge for gentle daily skin care. Made from Konjac Root, a plant native to Asia and used hundreds of years in Japan for beautiful skin.
- Super Soft and gentle enough for any skin type. Even for baby’s skin!!
- Skin stays naturally hydrated.
- No preservatives. 100% chemical free
- Easily hydrated with water. Dew Puff holds just the right amount of water.
- Biodegradable and compostable.
Kur By Londontown- It restores, strengthens, and hydrates nails and cuticles.
This beautiful Nail Treatment line is from England and a brand New line in the USA. Visions for the Art of Hair is the only salon in Chicagoland that has this beautiful system. This system includes exceptional products for a reparation treatment which works to restore and improve nail health. Our comprehensive nail treatment method is created to strengthen, protect and moisturize nails and cuticles.
- Hair Hardener
- Protective Top Coat
- Nourishing Cuticle Oil
- Restorative Nail Cream
- Strengthening Lacquer Remover
- Lakur Enhanced Color
A nail care philosophy that is natural and effective nail care without the harsh chemicals and different synthetics.
We have an incredible new product here at the salon that I wanted to tell you about. If you have damaged and colored treated hair you’ll definitely want to check this out!
Introducing Strength Cure by PureOlogy
Strength Cure by PureOlogy is a new system that uses an innovative repair solution for the hair, called Asta-Repair. The formula can help your hair to achieve a balance between strength and softness. The system contains five different products, from which the shampoo and the conditioner are the most important. There are also other quality products from PureOlogy, but these ones are among the best. Strength cure is an entire system of solutions that includes not only Shampoo and Condition, but also Restorative Masque, Split end Salve and Fabulous Length.
Who Can Use It?
The Strength Cure Shampoo and Condition duo can be used by people with damaged and colored treated hair and for those who want to obtain a strong and shiny hair. The system can provide a combination of solutions for anything that could be needed for a person’s hair care. If you don’t know if the system would work for you or not, you can use the hair consultation tool from the official site of, PureOlogy, as the tool can help you identify the right product according to your hair type.
What It Does?
The shampoo can cleanse and fortify hair, while it provides a soft finish. It also protects color radiance and eliminates any dulling residues from the cuticles. The shampoo has to be applied on wet hair, then the hair has to be rinsed and the process repeated. The conditioner works instantly for improving and detangling the hair. The reflection is also enhanced and your color radiance is protected again. You can use the conditioner by massaging it into the hair and scalp, then rinse the hair after one or two minutes.
The Restorative Masque offers breakage reduction, increased strength and better shine. The masque has to be applied on clean hair for two to five minutes, after which you can rinse the hair. The Split End Salve protects your hair from breakage and lets you enjoy your fabulous length. It protects color radiance and makes split ends smooth. One pump should be applied with the palm into towel-dried hair to its ends.
Why It Is Different?
This product is different than others through the exclusive Asta-Repair formula. This innovative new formula involves the use of a strong antioxidant that is found in nature and is called Astaxanthin. The ingredient can be helpful for healing the hair and also making it strong and very soft.
Benefits of Using It
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant that comes from nature and is really strong. Another ingredient contained in the formula is the AntiFade Complex, which can be the best option for those who have color-treated hair and want to improve it. Asta-Repair also uses the following ingredients: Ceramide, Keravis and Arginine. These three key ingredients can restore the strength and softness of your hair by replacing cysteine bonds and healing micro-scarred cuticles. Ninety seven percent of users succeeded in improving the strength of their hair just after the first use of the shampoo, conditioner and Split End Salve. The percentage is the result of the consumer test.
Try a Bottle of Strength Cure from PureOlogy Today at Visions for the Art of Hair!
Redken’s Shades EQ is wonderful with a color or just use clear.
Irons can fade colour so use heat-products if you use a hot tool.
Having a rushed morning with no time for hair and makeup? Most of us don’t want to spend our day looking half done. Women want to feel good about their appearance, even if we are having to rush it a little. That’s why we’ve put together this simple list of ideas for quick and easy hair and makeup. These beauty tips will have you ready and out the door in no time flat.
1. Simple Updo – If you are having a bad hair day, try a simple updo. These 5 minute hair styles are just what a girl needs to survive all those bad hair days. A bun or a casual knot will tame that mess of unruly tousles into glam in about 5 minutes. With a elastic hair bands, some bobby pins, and hair spray you’ll be up and ready to go.
2. Don’t shampoo everyday – If you want to improve your hair health, then skip shampooing your hair everyday. Washing too frequently is harsh on your hair and can strip it of essential oils. Instead, get your fingers wet, run it through your hair to dampen it. Then a quick blow dry is all you need to freshen up your look.
3. Use headbands – If you have short hair, you may want to consider using headbands. Popping on a headband will keep messy hair out of your face. Whether you go with elastic or a hard plastic one, there are so many cute headbands to choose from.
4. Head scarf – Add a little drama by wearing a scarf. Head scarfs are a hot trend for summer and spring. It is so easy, fast, romantic and fun – you’ll love the look.
5. Low key makeup – Simple makeup will make you feel fresh and confident as you start the day. Applying some foundation and powder, light eye makeup and a neutral lipstick or gloss will create a natural, polished appearance.
6. Classic ponytail – Ponytails are often considered the “go-to” hairstyle for many women on a bad hair day. It’s perfect for those days when you are running late. Slightly dampening hair can help your ponytail to stick keeping stray hairs in place. For wavy hair, applying some straightening balm will help. Decide on your part – left, right, or center. Decide if you are going with a high or low ponytail. Brush, gather hair, and secure with an elastic band. Add barrettes or bobby pins if needed at the side. Then apply a generous amount of hair spray.
Those are some simple tips that you can follow to start your day. By following these simple tips, you are able to prevent to transform that “just got up” look into “fresh and ready.” There you go… fast, easy, and natural beauty tips for the girl on the go.
Schedule Your Personal Makeover Session Today!
Come in for fast fabulous hair and makeup ideas with us! Lauren can show you 5 minute hair and make up ideas to make you look amazing.