Having a rushed morning with no time for hair and makeup? Most of us don’t want to spend our day looking half done. Women want to feel good about their appearance, even if we are having to rush it a little. That’s why we’ve put together this simple list of ideas for quick and easy hair and makeup. These beauty tips will have you ready and out the door in no time flat.
1. Simple Updo – If you are having a bad hair day, try a simple updo. These 5 minute hair styles are just what a girl needs to survive all those bad hair days. A bun or a casual knot will tame that mess of unruly tousles into glam in about 5 minutes. With a elastic hair bands, some bobby pins, and hair spray you’ll be up and ready to go.
2. Don’t shampoo everyday – If you want to improve your hair health, then skip shampooing your hair everyday. Washing too frequently is harsh on your hair and can strip it of essential oils. Instead, get your fingers wet, run it through your hair to dampen it. Then a quick blow dry is all you need to freshen up your look.
3. Use headbands – If you have short hair, you may want to consider using headbands. Popping on a headband will keep messy hair out of your face. Whether you go with elastic or a hard plastic one, there are so many cute headbands to choose from.
4. Head scarf – Add a little drama by wearing a scarf. Head scarfs are a hot trend for summer and spring. It is so easy, fast, romantic and fun – you’ll love the look.
5. Low key makeup – Simple makeup will make you feel fresh and confident as you start the day. Applying some foundation and powder, light eye makeup and a neutral lipstick or gloss will create a natural, polished appearance.
6. Classic ponytail – Ponytails are often considered the “go-to” hairstyle for many women on a bad hair day. It’s perfect for those days when you are running late. Slightly dampening hair can help your ponytail to stick keeping stray hairs in place. For wavy hair, applying some straightening balm will help. Decide on your part – left, right, or center. Decide if you are going with a high or low ponytail. Brush, gather hair, and secure with an elastic band. Add barrettes or bobby pins if needed at the side. Then apply a generous amount of hair spray.
Those are some simple tips that you can follow to start your day. By following these simple tips, you are able to prevent to transform that “just got up” look into “fresh and ready.” There you go… fast, easy, and natural beauty tips for the girl on the go.
Schedule Your Personal Makeover Session Today!
Come in for fast fabulous hair and makeup ideas with us! Lauren can show you 5 minute hair and make up ideas to make you look amazing.