Here’s an upclose and personal side of Lauren Cassidy, owner of Vision for the Art of Hair.
- Who is your hero? My Parents
- What is your favorite food you crave? SWEETS!!! Anything sweet
- What are you proudest of in life? My children and how I raised them.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite band/song?
Don’t really have one.
- Are you a Cubs or a Sox fax? Cubs
- What cause is nearest to your heart? Women’s health issues
- Are you a morning or night person? Morning person
- What is your favorite season? Fall
- What is your favorite color? RED
- What motivates you? passion, family, God
- What is your favorite TV show? Chicago Fire
- What is a secret cool thing few people know about you?
My first car was an ugly 1970’s station wagon.
- What’s your favorite animal and why?
My dog “puppy” because he always loves me.
- Where’s your favorite place you have visited/vacationed and why?
The beaches of Kitty Hawk North Carolina because it reminds me of my childhood and all the wonderful times I had with my family esp my Dad.
- What’s the top thing on your bucket list?
I did about 30 things on my bucket list in 2013. My top thing now is to be happily married to Steve Anderson.
- If you had a magic lamp what would you wish for?
Love, protection to my family and all my friends.
- What is your astrological sign? Capricorn
- If you came with a warning label what would it say? Don’t be mouthy!!!
- Is the glass half full or half empty? half full