Makeup now is about being a minimalist. It’s easier, more natural, simple and all around “lower maintenance”. It does not mean no makeup it means looking fresh, sporty yet luminous at the same time. What’s great about a more natural style is that it’s not chasing youth (that shouldn’t be the goal anyway); it just allows you to look like a well pulled together version of yourself. Fashion is influenced by the times, and we live in a very health and fitness-oriented society right now. That’s why we are seeing so much athletic-inspired clothing. And, of course, when we wear more casual clothes, the face has to match. It will transform you into the best version of yourself while still making you completely recognizable. I have a service called “The 5 minute face”. It is 5 products in 5 minutes making you look 5 minutes younger.
Here they are:
1. CONCEALER- Go with a colour that goes with your skin tone. Put it on the lids, under the eyes, side to nose and on and under the lip area. This high lights these areas that usually go darker with age.
2. BROW TINT- Go with a colour with is little lighter than your hair colour. Apply on lightly using the brush to gently glide the hair strands. It darkens the brows and covers the grey if you have any.
3. CURL LASHES AND USE BLACK MASCARA- This opens up the face, brings out the natural eye colour and gives a natural appearance the face.
5. USE A SOFT BRONZER OR BLUSH COLOUR- Keep it light and fresh by putting it on with a small fan brush. Remember, to put it on the cheek bones and into the hair line. This gives you a soft glow that makes you look “sun-kissed”.
6. LIPGLOSS- This is the most fun!! You can not gave enough fresh, light, fun glosses. Try any colour that goes with your personality, skin, and hair colour. A lot of glosses now have vitamins in them to keep your lips moist and soft.
Now go do this!! Try it on. Keep it fresh.